Its that time of Year again for those yearly Beauty Reviews, I gotta admit I tried so many products this year that my place is a hoarders dream! haha. If anyone is looking for some beauty products let me know and I’ll be happy to let you browse and of course take some home! =) My house literally has stuff in every room that Ive been keeping around.
- First lets start with Skin Care!, As you might of read in my previous post a few months ago, I had stopped by Avante Laser in Burnaby in the Summer for a Hydrafacial. These are like the ” carpet cleaning” for the skin as Sandi says. I loved it when she did mine and now speaking of which I am overdue for one soon. If you have a special event wether it be your wedding or a Holiday Party I strongly suggest getting a Hydrafacial done a week before to make sure you are looking on point!
2. My 2nd favourite product of 2015 has to be Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks. Yes there are so many brands that have “long lasting” lip sticks but Kat Von Ds in my opinion is one of the best. They are drying, non sticking and lasts all day. I love my long wearing lipsticks as they are usually very pigmented, lasts all day and require mininum touch ups. Kat Von D long wear lipsticks also come in many different colours from nude to extremely bold =). For they price they are a must for all Season Wear
3) Oribe ( Or-Bay, O-Ree-Bay, Orb) Whatever you call it this is the Lexus of the Hair World. A Luxury brand ( hefty price tag but worth it) that delivers amazing results with their products. I am one of the biggest fans of the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, it gives my hair the Ooomph in a can. Spray at the roots and it gives you the volume and texture you are looking for. There are a few ” volume root” sprays in the market but this one knocks it out of the park by far. A little bit goes a long way too! I’m addicted to this stuff and this is a must for Boudoir/ Messy Bedroom hair as well;)
4) This year was the Year of Mink Lashes for me, I have always been a false lashes kind of gal but never tried Mink Lashes. There are so many different brand of Mink Lashes however the one I started using on Brides and for personal use was Merlot Lash Bar. They are ultra light, super fluffy and so easy to apply. I love how they have 3 Collections ( just like wine), White, Reds and the Bubbly Collection. My all time favourite pair has got to be Sweet Red and Pinot Noir although I would love to try the Rose from the Bubbly Collection next time!
5) Lastly my favourite product of 2015 has got to be Deodorant Cream from Living Simple. At first when I got this I knew it was going to be something I had to get used to. It is a cream that you rub under your arms instead of a anti persperiant/ deodorant stick. A little bit goes along way and it smells oh so good!. Forget about the artificial ” Artic Air ” or “Rose Blossom” scents you regular deodorant has, Living Simple has Natural Scents from Essential Oils that make it smell wonderful. I have been a fan of the ” Peppermint Tea Tree Oil” which is one of their best sellers.
Hope that you enjoyed this! Which products were you top 5 this year? did they make this list as well?